– Custom Sets/dn-costumes-custom-so_shinigami_black-v5.zip – Black
– Custom Sets/dn-costumes-custom-so_shinigami_gold-v5.zip – Gold
– Custom Sets/dn-costumes-custom-so_shinigami_red-v5.zip – Red
– Custom Sets/dn-costumes-custom-so_shinigami_white-v5.zip – White
Mods consists of:
– Resource00-mod-*.pak (Resource Mods)
– Resource00-cash_babywing-cash_gacktwing_* (Wings)
– Resource00-so_book-so_book_d01_c.pak (Grimoire)
– Resource00-so_hair-so_hair08.pak (Hair)
– Resource00-so_normal-ar_halloween01_a_body.pak (Top)
– Resource00-so_normal-so_masa_a03_glove.pak (Gloves)
– Resource00-so_normal-so_masa_a03_leg.pak (Bottom)
– Resource00-so_normal-so_tecoswkarin_d02_boots.pak (Shoes)
– Resource00-so_orb-so_orb_d01_c.pak (Orb)
– Resource00-so_puppet-so_puppet_d01_a.pak (Puppet)
– Resource00-so_steff-wraith_scythe.pak (Staff)
This costume set consists of normal costume mods from my costume mod packs, combined with recoloured versions of ar_halloween01_a_body, so_hair08. so_masa_a03_glove, so_masa_a03_leg, and so_tecoswkarin_d02_boots. The recolouring was done by editing the corresponding .dds file using Photoshop. You do not have to use each part of this costume mod set, but I personally think they match well ^_^
For more information on how to create your own mods, see this thread
(make sure to modify all instructions to include the version numbers for the zips)
1) Download the costume pack.
2) Extract the zip somewhere and open up the folder.
3) Decide on which costume parts to use for your custom costume (one wing, helmet, body, boots, glove, and leg file, plus two weapon parts). I recommend you just use all of them (that’s why I packaged them together as a set!)
4) Copy the .pak files to your Dragon Nest install folder (e.g. “C:/Nexon/Dragon Nest/”)
5) Run Dragon Nest and put on the replaced costume (for default, remove all your costumes parts).
6) Exit Dragon Nest and mix-and-match until you’re satisfied ^_^
Note: Don’t forget to remove ALL mods before doing a game update – otherwise the update process might screw up (and you’ll have to re-install Dragon Nest)!
What is this?
These are mods to replace your in-game character costume with custom ones. All costumes used already exist in-game; these mods change specific costumes to use different skin files (and thus graphics) of the costume of your choice. In this custom costume case, some new graphics or graphic replacements are also introduced.
Is this legal?
All these mods are client-sided only, meaning they only affect what YOU see (not what others see). Apart from making your character look more awesome/badass/cute/etc., they do not affect actual gameplay. From what I’ve heard, Nexon frowns upon client mods but historically hasn’t banned anyone (except on Vindictus where they’ve banned for using nude mods apparently). Needless to say, use these mods at your own risk ;P
~KeripoDragonNestMods Forums: http://dragonnestmods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505
5,980 total views, 1 views today